NSW BUDGET 2022-23
$115 million for Coast – billions for Western Sydney
What the Central Coast got;
University of Newcastle Gosford Campus
- $18.2M contribution to new Campus.
Social Housing - $6.5 million
- $5.84 M for upgrades to social housing
- $660,000 for a new social housing project.
Infrastructure - $14.1 million
- $7.3M for Warnervale Town Centre water and sewer plan.
- $6.8M for Mardi water treatment plant upgrade.
Roads - $64.46M for planning continuing construction
- $26.0M for continuing construction of Pacific Highway at Lisarow
- $25M for planning and commence construction Tumbi Road and Central Coast Highway, Wamberal intersection
- $5.46M for planning Manns Rd between Stockyard Place an Central Coast Highway, West Gosford,
- $7.0M commence construction Blackwall Road and McMasters Road, Woy Woy.
- $1.0M design work on Pacific Highway through Wyong Town Centre
Rail - $29.2M
- $27.7M upgrade etc of Tuggerah Train Station
- $1.5M Planning for Tuggerah commuter car park
Sundry odds and ends chasing votes - $764,000
2 Ambulance stations – Kincumber and Lisarow